Highly productive for its class, the Pro™ C7100 series delivers print speeds up to 90ppm and supports media up to 360gsm. Optimum image quality up to 1200 x 4800 dpi is achieved with Ricoh’s enhanced Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology.
It delivers a premium finish, and supports an extensive range of media, including new textured media technology, and enables many different applications such as light packaging, demo packaging, direct mail, books, brochures and business cards. A key feature of the Pro™ C7100 series is its fifth colour station allowing clear gloss or white applications, offering print services providers significant additional revenue opportunities.
- Highly productive with print speeds up to 80 ppm for the C7100 and 90ppm for the C7110 based upon A4.
- Media support up to 360gsm.
- Optimum image quality up to 1200 x 4800 dpi with Ricoh's enhanced Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology.
- Versatile with a fifth colour station providing clear and white toner.
- Maximum sheet size of SRA3.
- Air assisted simplex banner printing up to 700mm.
- Maximum monthly volume of 240,000 based on A4.
- Duty cycle of 700k.
- Precise sheet-to-sheet and front-to-back registration achieved with mechanical registration.
- Reliable throughput of the wide range of supported media is ensured by the use of Ricoh's new vacuum feed technology.
- Compatible with either the EFi E-43A or the faster and more powerful E-83A print server.