The 42-ppm MP C401 and MP C401SR offer color copy/print/scan and optional fax services in a compact floor-standing model design, along with a full range of advanced features and capabilities optimized for users without 11” x 17” output needs. Convenient features include a 50-sheet automatic reversing document feeder, Scan-to-USB/E-mail/ Folder, PDF Direct Printing, ID Card Copy and many other enhancements from previous models.
- Standard color copying, scanning and printing services. Super G3 faxing is optional.
- 1GHz Intel Celeron CPU with 2GB RAM supports Ricoh’s latest Services-led controller technology.
- Standard USB 2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces for direct and hardwired network printing and scanning.
- Efficient 42-ppm black & white and color printing at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. Standard with PCL6 and genuine Adobe Postcript 3 print drivers included.
- Tilting 9″ color control panel with customizable home screen and integrated USB and SD card slots supports walk-up printing environments. An optional 10.1″ WSVGA Smart Operation Panel is available for users who prefer a tablet-like screen with pinch, tap, and flick capabilities.
- 320GB HDD supports secure local document storage and print-on-demand, storing up to 9,000 pages.
- 8.5″ x 11″ platen glass for scanning, faxing, and copying. plus a 50-sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder to process multi-page originals in sizes up to 8.5″ x 14″.
- MP C401SR model offers standard 250-sheet internal finishing and single position stapling of up to 50 sheets without any increase in footprint size.
- Compatible with all current Windows operating systems including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Server 2003/R2, Server 2008/R2, Server 2012.
- Easy to change, front loading toner cartridge replacement.
- 650-sheet standard paper capacity with maximum of 2,300 sheets available through addition of optional paper feed units.
- Optional web Browser Unit enables access to cloud applications and supports optional HotSpot printing.
- Embedded OCR option supports creation of searchable PDF files and removes blank pages from scanned documents.
- Enhanced security features, including mandatory security information printing and HDD erasure.
- Optional IEEE 802.11 a/g/n Wireless LAN for cable-free connection and flexible placement.
- Improved power specifications and environmentally-friendly features to help reduce energy consumption and better control printing costs.
- Direct printing of XPS files via new XPS Direct Print option.
- EPEAT Gold and Energy Star 2.0 certification.