To deliver extraordinary service we need extraordinary people. If you are outstanding at what you do, get in touch with our Personnel Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Relationship Executive (based in Bristol office)
To provide our Customers with first class customer service, account management and pre-/post-sales support. Assist the Key Account Director to obtain business from an existing client base by building strong relationships and understanding the client’s needs.
The main focus of the role is maintaining and enhancing existing customer relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing regular planned communication with all relevant client contacts. Note, these accounts are Nationwide and regular travel will be required.
- Conducting periodic structured account reviews with KPI reports
- Maintaining detailed and accurate CRM records and status updates
- Acting as the primary point of contact for client issues; resolving issues quickly and professionally with the aid of internal teams, escalating to senior management as appropriate
- Provide user training to the customer base on new and existing MFP devices
- Project manage customer installations/relocations
- Accompanying clients to product shows and other marketing events
- Ensuring that the existing client base are aware of the additional products and services that we offer and identify opportunities for additional sales to the Key Account Director
Typical client contacts will include General and Business Unit Managers, Finance Directors, IT and other Technical Managers, Procurement Managers and departmental users. Successful candidates must be able to communicate effectively at this level. The key to success in this role is being able to building the right relationships, uncover the core areas of concern and provide solutions to match individual needs. Key measures of success will include client retention levels, effective use of the CRM system, client speed growth, client satisfaction and product knowledge.
We are looking for enthusiastic individual who have an interest in looking after their customers and have the qualities needed to succeed in a customer service role. MFP, IT literacy and an interest in technology driven solutions would be an advantage and this should be combined with a keen interest in understanding how a business works. We are looking for a candidate who is confident, organised, assertive and has the ability to effectively manage their own diary and to juggle client priorities is also essential. In addition to reacting to core client needs, we need people capable of identifying and researching potential requirements and presenting them as a value added solution. Other personal qualities will include being a self-starter, having a determined attitude, a strong drive to succeed and the ability to use initiative in a team environment. A high standard of spoken and written English and numeracy is important plus cogent verbal reasoning skills.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter to Nicola.McCarthy@itecgroup.co.uk